- 8th October 2014
- Posted by: cssc_admin
- Category: CSSC Eastern Region News
PROJECT GRIFFIN at the Business Continuity Conference
Friday 24th October 2014
In association with Bedfordshire Chamber of Commerce and Bedfordshire Police
Project GRIFFIN was developed by the City of London Police to advise and familiarise business leaders, security officers and employees of private and public sector organisations on security, counter-terrorism and business continuity issues.
Vauxhall Motors has offered its local supply chain and Bedfordshire based businesses the opportunity to participate in the one day conference. The conference will include briefings from Cyber Terrorism experts, dealing with CBRN incidents and an interactive presentation on Fraudulent Identification Documents.
The focus will be on helping delegates to:
- Raise awareness of current cyber threats
- Recognise and respond to suspicious packaging
- Help participants to think about dealing with certain types of counter terrorism incidents and emergencies
- Improve awareness of the use of fraudulent documents and how to spot them
- Identify insider threats and how to protect your business and its employees
Vauxhall Motors has also offered delegates the option to attend a tour of the plant and the opportunity to see the new Vivaro van.
To book a place please go online to www.chamber-business.com
If you have any queries concerning the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference is free of charge but a £25 + VAT per person cancellation fee applies for cancellations made within 24 hours of the conference and no-shows.